This project is designed to attain the following outputs:
- A Research Report on CSR practice in local and foreign companies in Bangladesh in English.
- A report on between 300 to 400 workplace deaths that take place in Bangladesh each year analysing circumstances of deaths and other aspects.
- Legal review of 150 investigations into workplace deaths throughout Bangladesh.
- Drafting of between 20 to 40 petitions relating to seeking compensation for dependent families.
- Informing Inspectorate of Factories and other relevant regulatory bodies on circumstances of 200 workplace deaths encouraging them to take enforcement action, and follow-up action.