The goals and objectives for which the Society is established are:
- To promote the improvement of workplace health and safety and other working conditions in Bangladesh and elsewhere in the world through providing information, instruction, training, seminars, legal aid, advocacy, lobbying and through services of similar kind.
- To assist dependent families and injured workers gain compensation for workplace death and injury according to Bangladesh law.
- To set up a system that will provide financial assistance to injured workers and dependent families for the payment of any medical or other costs relating to a work-related death or injury.
- To assist in the rehabilitation of injured workers
- To promote the enforcement, securing and realization of labour rights under the laws of Bangladesh and the international standards.
- To undertake other kinds of activities to assist workers in different sectors